NCHO/NCCPA invites you to submit a program proposal for this year’s joint conference.
Submission Deadline: Friday, September 8, 2017 at 5:00pm
We are looking for programs that align with the following competencies:
- Advising and Supporting
- Assessment, Evaluation, Technology, and Research
- Law, Policy, and Governance
- Multiculturalism, Diversity, and Inclusion
- Racial and Social Justice
- Staff Selection and Development
- Strategic Planning and Partnership
- Student Success and Learning
- Trends and Best Practices
Program submissions should target the following audiences:
- Graduate Student
- New Professional
- Mid-Level Professional
- Senior Administration
Consider one of the following presentation formats:
- Research Paper
- An interactive discussion about a research project that has been completed or is in the developing stages.
- General Program
- Roundtable Discussion
- Provide an opportunity for presenters to share information regarding a current issue in higher education and student affairs in an informal, conversational style.
- Poster Presentation (Graduate students only)
- A forum to share successful ideas with colleagues by presenting a research study, a practical problem-solving effort, or an innovative program. Poster presentations provide other conference participants an opportunity to quickly and easily become acquainted with your topic.
Once you have brainstormed your ideas, you may submit your program proposal using the following link: