The 2019 NCHO Annual Conference Call for Proposals is now open! We invite educational sessions designed for “you” the student, the professional, the department, the institution, and the association. Sessions blocks are 50 minutes in length and will take place at the Annual Conference, October 14-16 in Winston-Salem, NC.
The Call for Proposals opens July 1 and closes September 2.
Program notification will be September 14.
Conference Content Areas
- Complexities of Home
- Persistence and Retention
- Graduate Student
- Housing Assignments and Occupancy Management
- Housing Operations and Building Management
- Mid-Level Professional
- New Professional
- Senior Housing Officer
- Residence Education
- Residence Life
- Workshop Session: key issues and emerging topics providing resources and skill building. Can be a lecture, training, or interactive format.
- Special Presentation Session: key issues and emerging topics providing new information, resources, and insight. Can be a panel discussion, lectures, conversations, or book presentation.
Program proposals are now closed.