Registration is now live for the NCHO RA Drive-In Conference at UNC Greensboro!
Steps to register:
- Complete the Institutional Form (ideally completed by the advisor)
- Complete the Delegate Form (both students & advisors) **The form can be completed individually by students or the advisor can complete for all students.**
- Event Brite Payment ($50 per person, deadline: 10/18 by 11:59pm)
- Receive Confirmation E-mail from email@example.com
- Consider submitting a program and start collecting items for the service project! 🙂
- Program Submissions – deadline 10/11 by 11:59pm!
- Service Project – start collecting items!
- The Interactive Resource Center (IRC) in Greensboro believes two key ideas: a) Homelessness is an experience not a person and 2) Housing is a basic human right. The IRC works tirelessly to offer service in 3 areas: integrated care, fundamental services, and self sufficiency. With your help, we want to walk alongside the IRC and provide support by gathering necessary items to help provide people with the fundamentals they need. Some requested items for donation include: socks, laundry detergent, and shower/hygiene supplies. More items are listed in the attached document.
- Want to learn more about the IRC, visit https://interactiveresourcecenter.org.
Schedule for the day:
- 8:00 a.m.– 9:00 a.m. Light breakfast and Conference Check-in
- 9:00 a.m. – 9:50 a.m. Welcome and Roll Call
- 10:00 a.m. – 10:50 a.m. Session one
- 11:00 a.m. – 11:50 a.m. Session two
- 12:00 p.m. – 1:45 p.m. Lunch and keynote
- 2:00 p.m. – 2:50 p.m. Session three
- 3:00 p.m. – 3:50 p.m. Session four
- 4:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. Awards, snack and closing