Introducing the Professional Development Challenge!
NCHO is excited to begin a Professional Development Challenge open to all NCHO members! NCHO members who complete the challenge will (GET WHAT?). Members automatically participate in the challenge by attending any professional development or engagement opportunity marked with an NCHO cardinal listed below on the NCHO Events Calendar. Attendance and progress is tracked automatically by the Professional Development Committee, so there is no reason not to participate!
Calendar of NCHO Events
There are many ways to continue your professional development beyond the Annual Conference with opportunities presented by NCHO! Click through the calendar for upcoming professional development events!
Come upcoming events to look out for include:
- NCHO Annual Conference
- May 19 Professional Development Social at Birdsong Brewing in Charlotte, NC
- May 23 NCHO Kickn’ Back Cookout hosted by UNC Greensboro
Year-Round Professional Development Opportunities
NCHO also offers additional year-round professional development through its various committees, listserv and seasonal publication of the Signpost!
- In order to serve on a committee, please head over to the NCHO Committees page and fill out an application!
- Make sure that you are subscribed to the NCHO Listserv for the latest news, discussions, job postings, engagement opportunities and more!
- Check out the latest edition of the Signpost! To submit an article or update for the Signpost, please contact the Communications Coordinator, Detric Robinson (Elon University).
Do you have any ideas that you would like to share with NCHO? Want to host a professional development opportunity, or spread the word to NCHO members to attend? If so, click here!
If you have any questions about professional development, please reach out to the Professional Development Committee Chair, Li Miles (The University of North Carolina at Greensboro) or the Professional Development Committee Chair-select: Melony Texidor (UNC School of the Arts).