NCHO Scholarships are offered throughout the year to deserving members of NCHO in each of the following categories:
NCHO Annual Conference
- 2 Scholarships to a full-time professional from an Historically Black College or University
- 2 Scholarships to a full-time professional representing an institution with a total enrollment of less than 3,000 students to qualify as a Small College or University.
- 6 Scholarships to a part/full time Graduate Student employed by a Housing and Residence Life Department at one of the institutions within the state of North Carolina
- 1 Scholarship for an Undergraduate Student that is employed by a Housing/Residence LIfe Department or who serves in a leadership capacity in a Residence Hall Association or NRHH
- 1 Scholarship for a Presenter whose program submission was accepted and approved for the Fall 2018 Annual Conference.
In addition to the scholarships for annual conference attendance, NCHO provides scholarships for attendance at SEAHO, ACUHO-I, RELI and NHTI. To apply and learn more about those scholarships, visit the scholarships page.
To be eligible for a Scholarship, candidates must follow the criteria for the specific award and submit the application and any required supporting documents.
NCHO Awards are given out each year during the Annual Conference as a way to recognize colleagues and partners for their outstanding work.
For more questions, comments or concerns please contact:
Ramona S. Richmond, Past President of NCHO
UNC School of the Arts