- – 2 Scholarships to a full-time professional from an Historically Black College or University
- – 2 Scholarships to a full-time professional representing an institution with a total enrollment of less than 3,000 students to qualify as a Small College or University.
- – 6 Scholarships to a part/full time Graduate Student employed by a Housing and Residence Life Department at one of the institutions within the state of North Carolina
- – 1 Scholarship for an Undergraduate Student that is employed by a Housing/Residence LIfe Department or who serves in a leadership capacity in a Residence Hall Association or NRHH
- – 1 Scholarship for a Presenter who’s program submission was accepted and approved for the Fall 2017 Annual Conference.
Deadline for ALL Scholarship submissions (EXCEPT Presenter Scholarship forms) has passed.
The Scholarship Form (Presenter Scholarship Only) can be reached by clicking on the link below:
Presenter Scholarship Information:
Presenter Scholarship forms will be sent out to those individuals who submitted and were approved by the Professional Development committee to present at the Fall 2017 Annual Conference. Presenter Scholarship Forms will be due Friday, October 20, 2017.
If you have any questions about the 2017 NCHO Scholarship process, please send all inquiries to NCHO Past-President, Chris Gregory at firstname.lastname@example.org