The deadline to submit is September 20, 2021at midnight. Multiple submissions are welcome!
This year finds us STILL in the midst of COVID-19 and its impact, not only on our campus communities, but on us personally. So, this year our focus is two-fold – how our organizations are making it through and how we, personally, are making it through. We are looking for sessions that:
(1) Speak to surviving, persisting, and belonging in our field – past, present, and future.
(2) Speak to lessons learned, changes made, new and creative paths forward.
Sessions can be tailored for various levels of (para)professionals:
- Graduate Student
- New Professional
- Mid-Level Professional
- Senior Housing Office and Executive Leader
Sessions can speak to the experience of various Residence Life and Housing Units:
- Housing Assignments and Occupancy Management
- Housing Operations and Building Management
- Residence Education
- Residence Life