Interested in joining the NCHO Executive Council?
We currently have 3 openings on our NCHO Executive Council that were not filled in our October 2022 election cycle. All three openings are appointed positions which means the NCHO Executive Board will review the submission materials and vote to decide who is appointed to those positions.
- Assessment Coordinator
- Coordinate and support all assessment efforts within NCHO to strengthen the organization and support data driven decision making as appropriate.
- Professional Development Chair
- Work closely with the Annual Conference Chair(s) and Program Committee to coordinate and implement a quality professional development program for the annual conference. They will also plan and executive professional development opportunities throughout the year.
- Professional Development Chair-Select
- Will be in this role for one year, then transition into the Professional Development Chair role after the end of their term. Works with the Professional Development Chair to coordinate and implement a quality professional development program for the annual conference.They will also plan and executive professional development opportunities throughout the year with the Professional Development Chair.
Specific duties for these positions are listed in the NCHO Policy book.
If you are interested in joining the NCHO Executive Council, please fill out this Google Form by 5:00pm on Tuesday, November 22nd, 2022.
Please note that the form will ask for the following information:
- A copy of your most recent resume
- A letter of support from your current supervisor or Senior Housing Office
- Basic information about you
- Answer the following questions
- In a few sentences, tell us about YOU! Not your work on campus, but who you are and what makes you, you.
- Tell us why you’re interested in this position and include any goals that you have
- Tell us what you believe the role of the state housing officers association is in meeting the needs of the changing landscape of our profession?
- Your supervisor’s contact information
The goal is that people who apply for the open NCHO Executive Council positions will know by December 2022 about the status of their submission.