Is your school interested in hosting a NCHO Conference? We are currently looking for an NCHO Conference host for 2023, 2024, and 2025!
Submit interest to host a conference by January 20th, 2023
Selection of NCHO Conference Host for 2023 by February 2023
Announce the 2023 NCHO Conference at SEAHO 2023
How to submit interest in hosting a NCHO Conference
Step 1: Attend one of the information sessions about what it takes to host a NCHO conference or set up a time to meet individually with Erin Schneller, President-Elect (email@example.com). These sessions are structured to provide an overview of what it takes to host a conference and emphasize that any school, no matter the size, can host a conference!
- Thursday, January 12th at 12:00pm
- Zoom information
- ID: 97048194377
- Passcode: 842489
- Zoom information
Step 2: Prepare your submission materials
- Craft your interest statement
- Please indicate why your institution(s) is/are interested in serving as a host for a NCHO conference.
- Build your conference team
- Determine your Conference Chair
- Create your host team (Please know that some team members can serve on more than one committee)
- Venue & Conference Logistics (2 people)
- Educational Sessions (2 people)
- Professional Development (2 people)
- Marketing + Registration (2 people)
- Social Events/Excursions (2 people)
- Vendor Fair (2 people)
- Propose Conference Location
- Conference City
- Conference Dates
- Conference Venue
- You will be asked to list the name of one to three locations that could accommodate the NCHO conference. We ask that you reach out to the venues prior to submitting this form to confirm if the venue is available on your proposed dates. You do not need to get a quote until your host team has been approved to host the conference.
Step 3: Submit your school’s interest to host a NCHO Conference
Step 4: NCHO Executive Council will reach back out by early February about the status of your submission.