2019 Annual Conference
We welcome presenters and participants from every facet of Residence Life and Housing: from Senior Housing Officers to Mid-Level Professionals, New Professionals, and Paraprofessionals; Residence Life, Residence Education, Business Ops, Housing Ops, Facilities, and Administration. We all work together to make our campuses spaces we call “Home.”
Join us in Winston-Salem, NC for critical engagement around the complexities of Welcoming Homes at the
2019 Annual Conference, October 14-16, 2019, in the City of Arts and Innovation!
- Welcome Reception & Dinner
- Educational Sessions Galore… and the opportunity to win “Best of NCHO!”
- SHO Meeting
- Grad/New Professional Case Study Competition
- Service Project with Wake Forest’s Pro Humanitate Institute
- Campus Tours of NCSA, Salem College, Wake Forest University and Winston Salem State University
- Downtown Winston-Salem Networking + Socials
- Silent Auction
- Lunch and Vendor Engagement Opportunity
- Professional Development Opportunity
- Wellbeing Spaces and Practice Opportunities
New This Year: Common Read!
If you have not read it, we invite you to read “The Lives of Campus Custodians” by Peter Magolda and join us for a book club discussion during the conference. Stay tuned for more information!
Conference Registration Fees (Registration now open!)
- Early (before August 1) – $210
- Regular (before Sept 24) – $230
- Late/On-site – $250
- Regular (before Sept 16) – $115
- Late and On-site – $125
- Code: “PRESENTER” – $210
Are you interested in attending but in need of scholarship assistance? E-mail Ramona Richmond, Past-President of NCHO: email@example.com
- Registration cancellations on or prior to September 1, will receive a 100% refund.
- Registration cancellations between September 16 and October 1, will receive a 50% refund.
- Refunds will not be given for any registration cancellations after October 1, 2019.
- Cancellation requests must be received in writing or email to Denise Williard (firstname.lastname@example.org) and D’Najah Thomas (email@example.com).
Registrations can be transferred prior to October 1, 2019, by emailing Denise Williard (firstname.lastname@example.org) and D’Najah Thomas (email@example.com). After October 1, 2019, no registrations may be transferred.
Registration is not considered complete until payment is received. Transfers are not considered complete until confirmation is received from the Registration Chair(s).