Mark your calendars for June 7, 2019 for this great professional development opportunity!
The drive-in conference will be hosted at UNC Greensboro on Friday, June 7th, 2019 with the anticipated time being from 9am – 2pm. Registration will close on Thursday, May 23, 2019.
- The cost for this conference is $15.
- The cost will include all conference materials, lunch, and parking for the duration of the conference.
- There may be a small fee for parking should you need to leave before the conference is over.
- Options for payment will be sent out to those who have registered after the registration is closed.
The professional development committee is also happy to announce that the Call for Proposals is also live.
This year, we plan for this conference to have three tracks:
- Best practices of social justice in housing and residence life
- Best practices of assessment in housing and residence life
- Best practices of the intersectionality of social justice and assessment in housing and residence life.
As a committee, we wanted to make sure the tracks were broad enough to allow presenters to have the creativity to showcase their knowledge in these areas. We look forward to seeing some awesome program proposals.
For questions, please contact the Professional Development Chair for NCHO.